- Enrollment shall be considered as signifying knowledge of all conditions, rules, and regulations and shall be deemed as acceptance thereof.
- The University shall not be responsible for any damage or loss of personal property from any cause whatsoever.
- Bills for University services or monetary sanctions such as library fines, residence hall fines, parking fines, or extra student health charges must be paid in full 10 days prior to final examinations for the semester.
- Students are not entitled to receive recommendations, diplomas, honors, grades, or transcripts of credit until all bills are paid and National Direct/Defense Student loans and Perkins loans are in current status.
- In the event of default in the payment of any amount due, and if the account is placed in the hands of an agency or attorney for collection or legal action, the student agrees to pay an additional charge equal to the cost of collection including agency and attorney fees and court costs